The Corporate Partners in Caring program is a great option for companies that want to invest in their community, make just one gift per year, and receive year-long recognition.
This annual commitment directly benefits TriCity Family Services’ programs and the clients we serve. In return, our Corporate Partners receive many benefits, including:
- Making an impact in their community
- Supporting programs that benefit people across all life stages, from childhood through retirement
- Year-long visibility and recognition at TriCity Family Services’ major special events
- Year-long visibility and recognition on the TCFS website and in agency publications
- Complimentary wellness presentations for their employees
There are several levels of participation within the Corporate Partners in Caring program:
We’d like to thank the following organizations for supporting TCFS as Corporate Partners:
|Innovator:||BMO Harris Bank|
|Pacesetters:||FONA International; Producers Chemical|
|Supporters:||Dickens, Mason, Kissell DDS, Ltd.; Fox Valley Orthopedics; Kloberdanz Oral Surgery and Dental Implants; Nicor Home Solutions; St. Charles Bank & Trust|
To download the Corporate Partners in Caring packet, CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in the program, please contact Sacha Urban, Manager of Community Giving, via email or by phone at (630) 232-1070. We would love to discuss it with you!
|Kloberdanz Oral Surgery and Dental Implants|