“Navigating your Child through Peer Conflicts into Relational Resilience”
Join Katlynn Knapp, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Middle School Counselor, for a presentation filled with real life examples of what to say when your child comes to you with a friendship problem and what to do when you see your child in conflict.
Learn how to…
- Teach your children to resolve conflict effectively and assertively with good boundaries
- Install values that build and grow lifelong relationship skills
- Avoid harmful reactions that can lead children to further friendship struggles
- Give your child choices of how to respond while keeping his/her reputation intact
- Respond when your child comes to you with friendship conflict
Who: All are welcome!
Date: Saturday February 24, 2018 from 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Location: RELOCATED to Geneva Middle School South, 1415 Viking Drive, Geneva
Click Here to register
Click Here for a Printable Flier Parent Presentation Mom and Dad Chat Flier 02-24-2018 RELOCATED
Cost: $5 per adult. Fee reductions are available based on need. Registrations is requested to guarantee a seat, and walk-ins will be available (please bring $5 cash).