As a nonprofit provider, TriCity Family Services offers mental health services at reduced, sliding-scale rates to those who qualify. In order to do this, we hold special events throughout the year to raise money and awareness. We are always looking for volunteers, attendees and donors to help support these wonderful fundraisers.
Please save the date and join us at one, or several, of the below events being planned for 2020/21!
- Painting It Forward: Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Golf Outing: Monday, September 14, 2020
- Virtual Trivia Night: October 2020
- Annual Barth Awards: October 21, 2020
- Thanksgiving Adopt-a-Family Program
- Christmas Adopt-a-Family Program
- Eating Disorders Awareness Month: February 2021
- No Place Like Home Virtual Gala: Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Easter Adopt-a-Family Program
- Mental Health Awareness Month: May 2021
- Green Means Go Virtual 5K: May 1-31, 2021
- Mental Health Makes Scents (Candle Fundraiser): May 1-31, 2021
- Virtual Trivia Night: Friday, May 14, 2021