As a nonprofit provider, TriCity Family Services offers mental health services at reduced, sliding-scale rates to those who qualify. In order to do this, we hold special events throughout the year to raise money and awareness. We are always looking for volunteers, attendees and donors to help support these wonderful fundraisers.
Please save the date and join us at one, or several, of the below events being planned for 2020/21!
- Painting It Forward: Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Golf Outing: Monday, September 14, 2020
- Trivia Night: October 2020
- Annual Barth Awards: October 21, 2020
- Thanksgiving Adopt-a-Family Program
- Christmas Adopt-a-Family Program
- Eating Disorders Awareness Month: February 2021
- Annual Gala: Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Eating Disorders Awareness Month
- Easter Adopt-a-Family Program
- Mental Health Awareness Month: May 2021
- Green Means Go 5K: Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Fashion Show: June 2021 (TBD)