The Corporate Partners in Caring program is a great option for companies that want to invest in their community, make just one gift per year, and receive year-long recognition.
This annual commitment directly benefits TriCity Family Services’ programs and the clients we serve. In return, our Corporate Partners receive many benefits, including:
- Making an impact in their community
- Supporting programs that benefit people across all life stages, from childhood through retirement
- Year-long visibility and recognition at TriCity Family Services’ major special events
- Year-long visibility and recognition on the TriCity Family Services’ website and in agency publications
- Complimentary wellness presentations for their employees
There are numerous levels of participation within the Corporate Partners in Caring program:
We’d like to thank the following organizations for supporting TriCity Family Services as Corporate Partners:
|Pacesetters:||Aldi; FONA International; First National Bank of Omaha|
|Supporters:||DHJJ; Doran Scales; Mason, Faith & Brammeier DDS, Ltd; Fox Valley Orthopedics; K. Hollis Jewelers; Nicor Gas; St. Charles Bank & Trust|
To download the Corporate Partners in Caring packet, CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in the program, please contact Michelle Rollins, director of development, via email or by phone at (630) 232-1070, x114.