Full-Time Clinical Therapists | Part-Time Clinical Therapists
TriCity Family Services is seeking behavioral health professionals to provide assessment, individual and family outpatient therapy to a varied caseload. All age ranges. Positions are primarily providing treatment to children, adolescents and their families. Some crisis intervention.
- Conducts integrated assessment and prepares written summaries
- Provides counseling and therapy services to individuals, families and groups
- Crisis intervention, stabilization and case management services to at-risk youth and their families
- Participates in providing presentations to the community
- Clinical supervision towards secondary professional licensure
- Master’s degree in a mental health discipline
- Licensure in the State of Illinois (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT preferred; LSW, LPC, AMFT considered)
- Sensitivity to, and respect for, cultural differences
- Good knowledge of Family Systems Theory
- Working knowledge of DSM V
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.