Full and Part-Time Openings | LCSW, LCPC, LMFT preferred
TriCity Family Services, a private not-for-profit community mental health center, is seeking behavioral health professionals to join its clinical team in Geneva. The ideal candidate is eager to join a mid-size practice and will play an integral role in providing assessment, individual and family outpatient therapy to a varied caseload.
Generous benefit package offered, including health, dental and vision insurance. Life insurance. Substantial paid time off. Professional development stipend. Generous retirement plan. Supportive team environment.
- Licensure in the State of Illinois
- LCSW, LCPC, LMFT preferred (LSW, LPC, AMFT considered)
- Sensitivity to, and respect for, cultural differences
- Sound knowledge of the behavioral dynamics of individuals and groups
- Working knowledge of DSM V
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conducts integrated assessment, linkage, and referral services to both prospective and current agency clients, including Family-Based Treatment for Eating Disorders clients, as appropriate
- Provides counseling services to individuals, families and groups which includes crisis intervention, stabilization and case management services to at-risk youth and their families
- Participates in community presentations
- Clinical supervision towards secondary professional licensure
- Conducts diagnostic assessments and prepares written summaries
- Participates in networking efforts with other area service providers
Master’s degree in a mental health discipline (Required)
We are currently offering both in-person and telehealth treatment.
Front Desk Receptionist
Seeking part-time evening receptionist from 4:30-9pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Wednesdays in our Geneva office. The receptionist assumes primary responsibility for front desk coverage and for seeing to the orderly operation of the office.
- Greets clients and processes fee payments
- Answers telephone calls providing agency information or basic referral information, or directing calls to staff, as appropriate
- Processes agency requests for service entering data into electronic medical records system
- Daily use of the Agency’s electronic medical records system
- Assists with scanning of documents and agency mailings as time permits
- Performs the agency’s evening closing procedure
- Keeps the Manager of Office Operations informed of any problems or concerns that may have arisen during shift
- Attends administrative clerical meetings
- Assists with other special projects as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency
- A minimum of three years general office experience
- Familiarity with multiple extension, multi-function, office telephone systems
- Basic PC literacy including data base management and word processing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Hours Per Week
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Eating Disorder Therapist – Part-Time
Seeking experienced behavioral health professional to provide assessment, individual and family outpatient therapy to a varied caseload. Position is primarily providing treatment to children, adolescents and their families. Some crisis intervention.
Education | Skills
Master’s degree in mental health discipline with interest in working with eating disorders in an outpatient mental health setting. Licensure preferred (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT), bilingual (Spanish) preferred.