Full and Part-Time Openings | LCSW, LCPC, LMFT preferred
TriCity Family Services, a private not-for-profit community mental health center, is seeking behavioral health professionals to join its clinical team in Geneva. The ideal candidate is eager to join a mid-size practice and will play an integral role in providing assessment, individual and family outpatient therapy to a varied caseload.
Generous benefit package offered, including health, dental and vision insurance. Life insurance. Substantial paid time off. Professional development stipend. Generous retirement plan. Supportive team environment.
- Licensure in the State of Illinois
- LCSW, LCPC, LMFT preferred (LSW, LPC, AMFT considered)
- Sensitivity to, and respect for, cultural differences
- Sound knowledge of the behavioral dynamics of individuals and groups
- Working knowledge of DSM V
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conducts integrated assessment, linkage, and referral services to both prospective and current agency clients, including Family-Based Treatment for Eating Disorders clients, as appropriate
- Provides counseling services to individuals, families and groups which includes crisis intervention, stabilization and case management services to at-risk youth and their families
- Participates in community presentations
- Clinical supervision towards secondary professional licensure
- Conducts diagnostic assessments and prepares written summaries
- Participates in networking efforts with other area service providers
Master’s degree in a mental health discipline (Required)
We are currently offering both in-person and telehealth treatment.
Eating Disorder Therapist – Part-Time
Seeking experienced behavioral health professional to provide assessment, individual and family outpatient therapy to a varied caseload. Position is primarily providing treatment to children, adolescents and their families. Some crisis intervention.
Education | Skills
Master’s degree in mental health discipline with interest in working with eating disorders in an outpatient mental health setting. Licensure preferred (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT), bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Evening Receptionist – Part-Time
Seeking evening receptionist to assume primary responsibility for front desk coverage and seeing to the orderly operation of the office during evening hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Wednesday, from 4:30-9pm, in the Geneva office as part of a job-share position.
Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of three years general office experience
- Familiarity with multiple extension, multi-function, office telephone systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic PC literacy including data base management and word processing skills preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sensitivity to and respect for cultural differences
- Pleasant, courteous, patient, self-directed, and conscientious
Manager of Office Operations – Full-Time
Serving as member of the agency’s Management Team, the manager of office operations:
- Coordinates work flow from administrative and clinical staff to secretarial staff
- Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises reception staff, and medical assistant and secretary positions
- Manages day-to-day operation and maintenance of the agency’s Management Information System/Electronic Medical Records
- Fulfills statistical reporting needs for both the Agency and outside funding sources
- Oversees the day-to-day facility needs of the Agency, conducts routine safety inspections and arranges for maintenance and repair as needed
- Obtains bids, manages and oversees all building related projects at both Geneva and St. Charles locations
- Manages all facility contracts (including but not limited to lawn service, snowplowing, copiers) and obtains new bids to ensure appropriate pricing and additional cost savings
- Responsible for all IT-related needs, including coordination with the contracted IT company to resolve problems/issues
- Monitors accrediting agency web site on a quarterly basis for standards updates and informs appropriate staff of any pertinent updates
Minimum of high school diploma and at least five years secretarial/office management experience, with supervising responsibility preferred.